It has been a long time since I have blogged regularly. I’ve tried several times to come back to blogging but seem to let it fall to the waste side after some time. I love talking and sharing the things I enjoy with others but writing it all down in paragraph form seems very daunting at times.
I think my last post on this blog until tonight had to do with 2017 goals, WOW!
It is now three months into the year 2020 and we are learning how to social distance ourselves from one another to slow a viral pandemic from infecting everyone.
So what have I been up to for the past 3 years? In 2018 I quit a job that had lost its lackluster. I basically began some type of Social Distancing that year briefly. Later in the year I began socializing and volunteering in things I missed and enjoyed. Until recently volunteering and traveling with friends had taken over my life. Volunteering was rewarding yet very stressful at times. I also, took a step out of my negative comfort zone and started counseling. Counseling for the past 10 months has been the best thing I could have done for myself, I’ve learned so much about why I behave in certain ways, an how to correct such behaviors.
Some of my Favorite Discoveries in the past few years:
- I love a good cup of hot tea
- My 2nd favorite way to consume a book is through an audiobook.
- I have experienced lots of rewarding travel adventures with friends and family.
- I have grown a lot in my faith
- I journal in more ways now than just bullet journaling. I actually have taken a break from bullet journaling and expanded into faith and travel journaling.
- I have fallen in love with the cozy mysteries sub-genre.
I hope to make writing a habit again and come here to write down some fun memories, share my faith journey, discuss tea and books and whatever else comes to mind that I think needs to be shared.